Saturday, October 17, 2015

Week10: Manga







Many of my friends grew up on Manga and Anime, and a lot of them are still into it, but I never got into it, I was never really into it. For a brief time in kindergarten I was into pokemon But that’s the closest I ever was a being interested in Manga. But  I was excited to start reading it so I could be exposed to it and find out what all the buzz was about. Also it was just cool to see a different form of visual storytelling.  


This past summer I was living in LA and a lot of my friends were into Manga. They took to little Tokyo and the whole day was spent looking at Japanese comics. It was actually a very cool experience and What surprised me most about it, right off the bat, is that Manga isn't afraid to go violent or crazy it was a lot to take in at first. I was glad I took the time to learn more about this art form

No comments:

Post a Comment